In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, it is stated below:
- IDENTIFYING DATA: The holder of the domain / s web is FUNDACION ECUUP, with address in Zaragoza (Spain), Cinco de Marzo 16, planta 2, C.P: 50004 with C.I.F .: G99479750. E-Mail: email@example.com
- USERS: The access and / or use of this website attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected herein.
- USE OF THE WEBSITE: fundacionecuup.org provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter “the contents”) owned by Fundacion ECUUP . The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
The USER agrees to make appropriate use of the content that Fundacion ECUUP offers through its website and with an illustrative purpose but non-limiting, and not to use them for:
(I) engaging in activities that are unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (Ii) to disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal character, as an apology for terrorism or against human rights; (Iii) to cause damage to the physical and logical systems of ECUUP Foundation, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damages; (Iv) attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
Fundacion ECUUP reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attack against youth or childhood, order or public safety or which, in its opinion, were not suitable for publication.
In any case, Fundacion ECUUP will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that can be created.
4.1. Purpose of the data collected and CONSENT to the treatment.-
In accordance with the provisions of article 5 of Organic Law 15/1999, dated 13th December, on the protection of Personal Data, the LOPD, the USER is informed that, through the web registration forms and data are collected, which are stored in a file, for the exclusive purpose of sending electronic communications, such as newsletters, new entries, as well as other communications that Fundacion ECUUP understands interesting for its USERS. Fields marked as mandatory, are essential to achieve the stated purpose.
Only the owner will have access to your data, and under no circumstances will this data be transferred, shared, transferred or sold to any third party.
4.2. Compliance with the regulations of application.-
Fundacion ECUUP complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the Regulations for the development of said Organic Law and other Normative in force and of application in each moment, ensuring to guarantee a correct use and treatment of the personal data of the user.
Likewise, Fundacion ECUUP informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the treatment of your email for commercial purposes at any time.
In compliance with the provisions of the LOPD, we inform you that the data provided, as well as the data derived from your navigation, may be stored in the Fundacion ECUUP files and processed for the purpose of attending your request and maintaining the relationship is established in the forms that you subscribe.
In addition, the USER consents to the processing of their data in order to inform them, by any means, including email, of Fundacion ECUUP products and services
If you do not authorize the processing of your data for the purpose indicated in the previous paragraph (s), you may exercise your right to object to the processing of your data under the terms and conditions set forth in “Exercise of ARCO Rights “.
4.3. Security measures.-
Fundacion ECUUP informs you that it has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and to prevent its alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment and / or access, taking into account the state of technology. The nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether arising from human action or the physical or natural environment. All this in accordance with the provisions of Article 9 of the LOPD and Title VIII of the RLOPD.
Also, Fundacion ECUUP has established additional measures in order to strengthen the confidentiality and integrity of information in your organization. Continuously maintaining the supervision, control and evaluation of the processes to ensure respect for the privacy of the data.
4.4. ARCO Rights Exercise: Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition.-
Those individuals who have provided their data through the website fundacionecuup.org, may contact the owner of the same in order to be able to freely exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the data incorporated in their files.
The interested party may exercise their rights by means of a written communication addressed to Fundacion ECUUP with the reference “Data protection / disequilibriums.com”, specifying their data, proving their identity and the reasons for their request at the following address:
Fundacion ECUUP – Zaragoza (Spain) Cinco de Marzo 16, planta 2
You can also exercise the rights ARCO, through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by fundacionecuup.org. That is why Fundacion ECUUP does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for, the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the content of such websites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to these websites outside of fundacionecuup.org, please note that your privacy practices may differ from ours.
4.6. Cookies policy
A cookie is an information file that the server of this website sends to the device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) of who accesses the page to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is made from said equipment.
Fundacion ECUUP uses various types of cookies (technical, analytical and social) solely for the purpose of improving user navigation on the website, without any type of advertising object or similar.
Fundacion ECUUP, through cookies does not collect any personal data. All cookies except those used by the Google Analytics statistics system are temporary and disappear at the end of the session.
However, the user may – at any time – choose which cookies he wants to work on this website by:
– Browser configuration; for example:
Chrome from: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
Explorer, from: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Firefox, from: http://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-that-the-sites-we
Safari, from: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Opera, since: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/en-US/cookies.html
– There are third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.
The web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from these browsers you must make your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the mentioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
The website of fundacionecuup.org can be consulted by minors.
4.9. Responsible for the file, and managers of the treatment.-
The legal entity responsible for the data file is Fundacion ECUUP
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: Fundacion ECUUP, by itself or as a transferee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained therein (by way of illustration, images, sound, audio Trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of the Fundacion ECUUP or its licensors. All rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by Fundacion ECUUP will be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
Reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Fundacion ECUUP
The user undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property ownership of Fundacion ECUUP . You can view the elements of the website and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer’s hard drive or any other physical media, as long as it is unique and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER shall refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that is installed on the pages of the Fundacion ECUUP
- EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: Fundacion ECUUP is not liable, in any case, for damages of any nature that could cause, by way of example: for errors or omissions in the contents, for lack of availability of the website – which will make periodic stops for technical maintenance – as well as for the transmission of viruses or malicious programs or harmful content, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to avoid it.
- MODIFICATIONS: Fundacion ECUUP reserves the right to make without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its website, being able to change, suppress or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which these Appear or located on your website.
- POLICY OF LINKS:
8.1. Persons or entities that wish to make or make a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to the website of fundacionecuup.org must be subject to the following conditions:
– The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not allowed without the express prior authorization of Fundacion ECUUP
– No deep-links, IMG or image links, or frames will be established with the Fundacion ECUUP website without prior express authorization.
– There will be no false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about the Fundacion ECUUP website, nor about the services or content of the same. Except for those signs that form part of the hyperlink, the webpage in which it is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Fundacion ECUUP, unless expressly authorized by it.
– The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between the Fundacion ECUUP and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of Fundacion ECUUP of the services and contents offered in said web page or portal.
– Fundacion ECUUP will not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public in the web page or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor of the information and manifestations included in them.
8.2. The Fundacion ECUUP website may make available links and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. These links have the sole function of facilitating users to search for information, content and services on the Internet, without in any case being a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
Fundacion ECUUP does not commercialize, nor direct, nor controls previously, nor states it owns the contents, services, information and manifestations available in said web sites.
Fundacion ECUUP does not assume any responsibility, including indirect or subsidiary, for any damages that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, demonstrations, products and services existing or offered on websites not managed by Fundacion ECUUP and that are accessible through fundacionecuup.org
- RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: Fundacion ECUUP reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who breach these General Conditions of Use .
- GENERALITIES: Fundacion ECUUP will pursue non-compliance with these conditions as well as any improper use of its website by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
- MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Fundacion ECUUP may at any time modify the conditions here determined, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the mentioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between the Fundacion ECUUP and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and courts of the city of Zaragoza, unless otherwise provided by applicable law.